Wild Things Readiness for School Programme
At Wild Things we believe in laying the foundations in readiness for school.
Our educators are provided with the tools to support, develop and nurture a child’s learning and development and plan their programme for children aged three to five years of age.
- Our educators engage in strategies that are authentic and meaningful to each child’s learning within the natural context of play in the home and community.
- We encourage independence, problem solving, self help skills and decision making.
- We value and promote social and communication skills
- Our readiness for school programme focuses on meaningful numeracy and literacy skills
- We ensure your child is engaged in learning as capable, competent and confident learners.
Laying the foundation for the education pathway.
Whakatakoto au ate tumu mō ara mātauranga